1. Spread the oats, sunflower seeds, crushed almonds and crushed hazelnuts on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven at 160°C for about 10 minutes.
2. Measure the margarine, syrup and sugar into a saucepan and heat. Mix until the margarine has melted.
3. Pour the margarine-sugar mix into the dry ingredients, add the berries and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture back onto the baking paper, spread evenly on the baking sheet and press firmly into a bar about 22 cm long.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 160°C. Let cool, cut into 12-20 pieces.