Under 30 mins
|175 g||Nordic Porridge Oats|
|100 g||Liquid baking margarine|
|70 g||Light syrup|
|60 g||Cashew nuts|
|30 g||Sunflower seeds|
|30 g||Pumpkin seeds|
|30 g||Pine nuts|
|Pinch of salt|
|60 g||Dried cranberries|
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Measure all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for around 8 minutes. Mix and bake for another 6-8 minutes. The muesli should be nice and brown.
- Add the cranberries and cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serve with quark, yoghurt or milk.